Friday, January 23, 2009

Hey Babe!

Look at this cute kid! He is so funny.
The last few days my boys have been very sick.
So I've heard a lot of winning and crying,
Snot blowing and sniffling.
coughing and hacking.
So of course after the 3rd day I started to tune them out:0)
So yesterday I was getting ready for the day and I was doing my hair.
Daxon had asked me to get him a drink of water and I tuned him out. I remember him asking me. I guess I ignored him:0)
So finally he tapes my shoulder and says Hey Babe!
I just looked at him and laughed.
He cracks me up.
Since then he has been calling me that a the time. I have to remind him to call me Mommy:0)
He is too cute!
1 more cute thing he says to me all the time:
I Love Too Much Mommy!
I Love You Too Much Dax!

8 comments:

Nat said...

What a cutie! I hope McCoy loves me as much as your little guys love and adore you!

The Fast Family said...

I love Dax a Miliion. That is awesome. I like when Clarke calls me and Hudsen, Honey.

aubri said...

That is hilarious! It just means taht he LOVES you so much and you can totally tell that both boys do!

p.s. I know, that Taz sweatshirt is freaking awesome! If you still have it, can you pass it down to me?! Ha ha!

Jade Irvine said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute. =D

Rieck Family said...

That's so cute. Presli says to joe all the time, "Hey babe." I think cause she hears me call him that all the time. I hope you were ok the other day when I talked to you. You seemed a little down. Hoep not! Well, i am so excited you are coming to visit. We already miss you!!!

Torgersons said...

Dang, he's cute. It's probably because Karl calls you babe...It's amazing how much kids pick up!

Gary and Julie said...

What a cutie, that makes me want to bite him:) I really miss you guys!

Kit said...

That is adorable! What a babe!