He is getting old:0) I am so grateful for my wonderful husband.
He is a great example to me. I'm grateful for how hard he works in school always getting awesome grades and balancing his family time too. You R the best.
I love the way our boys adore you. They are so excited when daddy comes home. They love to wrestle, play guns, and be Super Hero's. He plays so cute with them.
He is their Hero!
I Love the way you look at me. It's the way you looked at me when we were first married.
I know you love me as much and more!
I love that you are never mad at me. I can do no wrong in your eyes!
I Love You Too Much Babe!
Happy Birthday Kyle!
This is Karl's BFF:0) They are awesome brothers. I love the friendship that they have.I love the way they are always thinking the same thing. They can keep the family laughing for hours.Thank for being so understanding when I thought you were Karl :0(.
We hope you have a good day! We love you!
Love,
Karl, Les,Kars, & Dax











4 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Sugar Daddy and Kyle. :) Hope you guys had a fun day.
Happy Birthday Karl!!! Hope Lesie is extra sweet to you, she always is:) love you guys
We hope that Karl had a Happy Birthday.
My husband failed. He didn't call Karl. I hope it was a good day for him minus the sick part! Love you guys.
Post a Comment