We had a fun fun day yesterday. Our first real Snow day. It snowed all day. We played in it for a while. The boys used my cookie sheets as sleds then our cute neighbor came out and had 2 sleds. She let the boys barrow one. They loved it. When we were done I made some yummy Hot Coco. It's our favorite drink right now since we live in sub-zero weather. Just cause there is no snow doesn't mean it's not freezing. We stay inside every day all day. It's starting to get really boring and the boys are starting to go crazy which means I am also.
Karls parents hooked us up.
Luckily we will be coming home in March I can't wait. I already want to pack. But then I wont have anything to wear:o)
We are so home sick and ready to visit:o)
Can't wait to see everyone. We miss everyone and warm weather.
I'm starting our count down.









3 comments:
Does that mean you are coming for the wedding? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I hated living far away from family so it will be nice for you to come back.
Oh man, cold weather's the worst, huh? I'm excited for you to come back though. You will have so much fun with your family! I'm sure your cute boys will too.
You guys are such a cute family. I admire all you Leslie, you're amazing! love you
Post a Comment