Looks like a good time. I have always wanted to go to DC. I can't believe how big your boys are! I hope you are enjoying Philadelphia. It takes some getting used to when you live far away from all that you were used to. But its fun to have a new adventure every now and again. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
Karl and I have been married for 5 years. I am married to the cutest man ever. We just moved to Philadelphia, PA. were Karl will be attending P.A. school. We have made some awesome new friends (Melissa, Ben, & Than.) We are getting use to our new ward but love it. We are so grateful for our family and friends and for the love and support that they have shown us. We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
Karson
Karson is 4 years old. He loves to play outside loves to play baseball and loves to get dirty. He is such a sweet boy. He is an awsome big brother and a great helper. He is a mommy's boy.
Cute Brothers
Daxon
Daxon is our wild boy. He is 3 Years old. He is talking like crazy he is so much fun. He love to play with his brother, loves to get dirty, and loves to eat. He is a cutie. He loves his Daddy the most.
Navi
Our newest addition. She is so sweet. Her brother's our in love with her! so are her parents!
6 comments:
You guys are so cute! Those are beautiful pics in front of the temple. I feel I like I always say this, but We Miss You & love you...
The temple is beautiful!
Awesome! We're hoping to make that trip a few times at least while we're out there!
Your boys are adorable.
Looks like a good time. I have always wanted to go to DC. I can't believe how big your boys are! I hope you are enjoying Philadelphia. It takes some getting used to when you live far away from all that you were used to. But its fun to have a new adventure every now and again. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
So cute! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you!!!!
Hey guys!!! glad to see things are going well. Karl, how is PA school??
Post a Comment