Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow Day

6 comments:

Kit said...

Oh my Goodness! CUtest pictures evah!!! You got talent! It looks cold.

Torgersons said...

Darling! Flippin cute boys. I'm glad someone enjoys the snow :) I can't wait for St. George again. No more near death experiences driving in the snow!

Rachel said...

Would you believe it snowed here in STG today too?! Very lightly, but hey, snow is snow, right?! :)
All your picts are so cute!

Nat said...

Your family is adorable! You take good pictures. I'm so glad we are able to see what is going on in your lives.

Gary and Julie said...

That sad pic of Dax is the most adorable thing! We can't wait for April to come!!!

Thedailydansie said...

Hey how are you doing? Your boys are so adorable! I like the name Reese or Reece what do you think and how do you like the spelling? I can't decide. Brian is not hot on it but I think it is my turn since he named Davis. He likes Brooklyn which is a cute name but she would be called Brook and I really don't want that.