Yesterday I just plugged in the IRON to iron the boys clothes for church. Daxon tried to step over the cord and got his foot stuck and pulled the iron down. It land right on his foot. It burnt the whole top of his foot, He kicked it off and it landed on the other foot on his Big toe and the one next to it. So he kicked it again and it burned his leg.
It was sooo sad.
We hurried and turned on the bath tub and filled it with cold water. The big burn on his right foot blistered the other ones weren't bad.
I tried to take a picture but the Pictures don't do it justice at all and you couldn't see it.
He was a big Mama's boy after that. He slept in my arms through all three meetings of church!
Poor thing! It broke my heart!
He is doing great and is being normal today:)
I Love You Two Much Dax!!
I hope you feel better!
love, Mommy









5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That is so sad. Poor little guy. That's sad but kind of cute that he slept in your arms through all of church.
Oh, don't you hate it when stuff like that happens! Poor buddy, hope he gets better soon!
That's so sad! Glad to hear he is back to normal today!
Poor little guy! I can't even imagine. That makes me cringe! I hope he's doing better.
That is the saddest story I have ever heard! So sad that he was so worn out that he slept with youfor the whole 3 hours. He is so sweet! I'm glad he's doing better though!
Post a Comment