Hi everyone, this is Karl. I'm sitting in one of the most boring classes right now and I'm doing anything to pass the time. We are having a good time out here and I can't wait to see our family over spring break in Saint George. Mostly I can't wait to have the term over. I just wanted to let my wife know that I love her even though lately she hasn't seen me much. She is the best thing ever!
iPhone 13 User Guide
5 years ago









7 comments:
That was sweet. Im so excited for you guys to come down too. I Can't wait!!!!
Hi guys! I haven't talked to you for a while. Just wanted to tell you how much I love you and miss you! Hope to see you again someday soon.
Karl - You are so cute. I love being your cousin. I am so proud of your little family and wish I we lived closer. Feel like I have not seen you for a very long time.
Good luck with class, and I totally understand the boring class thing, I have a professor that is horrible. So I feel for you bud. Have a great day!
Love,
Steph
Karl that was way cute... Its good to make the wife feel loved!
Congrats you guys! I hope its a girl! miss you!
What about California...awww nuts you're not coming this way, we'll miss you Karl:( But we can't wait to see Leslie and the boys!!! Karl, you're such a sweet husband..love ya guys:)
Yay! I was so excited for you when I heard!
Post a Comment