My sweet Husband is almost done with class work for the rest of his life! Hooray! I am so excited and he is too I'm sure! 2 1/2 weeks left! He has Worked so hard and has done an amazing job! He is such a smart person. I love it. He has done so well at balancing school and family even though his school is so demanding! He will start Clinical Rotations in September. He is so ready for this. He will be an awesome P.A. He is such a kind loving person. To celebrate his last day of finals we will go to lunch at Cheese Cake Factory! Then wait anxiously for his Mom & Dad, Kyle, Tracie, & Gabe to come visit us for a few days! We are so excited 15 days left ( We have a count down :0)
I'm so proud of you honey! You are amazing! I Love You So Much!









6 comments:
I bet you are so excited for the hard part to be done with!! YAY!
I'm sure it went slow for you guys, but that sure seems like it went fast!! Yay for Karl!
Oh that's so exciting! COngratulations for BOTH of you! I also just noticed on your "baby countdown" that you only have 10 weeks left! Wahoo!!
That is exciting news!!! We can't for you guys to move back west.
How fun, what a great place to be at! Congrats on the girl too! You are way cute pregnant! Good luck with everything.
That is so great. I am very proud of what he has accomplished, but don't forget, he had your help. He probably wouldn't not have been able to complete everything if he didn't have you. So congratulations to you both....
Post a Comment