Saturday, August 15, 2009

Karson's 1st talk


Karson gave his 1st talk last Sunday. He did an awesome job! I'm so proud of him. He is so much like his father and can talk in front of anyone I love it. I on the other hand am a chicken. He would remind me at night to go over his talk with him. The time came and he was a little shy but did a great job! I would whisper in his ear and he would whisper to everyone else:) It was funny! We video taped it but you can't really hear it. He loved doing it so much that he volunteered to do the scripture this week! I love you Karson thanks for being a good example to me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

What a handsome little boy. You are looking great for 30 wks. Good luck with everything. How exciting to have a little girl!

The Fast Family said...

Oh I love him!!! what a good boy.

Torgersons said...

He looks so cute and spiffy in his church clothes! Good job, Karson!