Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rainy Day


A couple of Sundays a go we woke up to some really loud Thunder at about 6:30 A.M. Then it started to rain. Our church doesn't start till one so we usually have a relaxing morning. It was about 10 when I decided to get in the shower then all of a sudden the power went out. So I waited to see if it would come back on because I will not go anywhere with wet hair! Needless to say it didn't come back on till 5:00 P.M. and we didn't make it to church. But the boys had fun playing in the rain with their daddy! What Cute Boys I Have!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Fast Family said...

So cute! The boys are getting so big. It makes me sad.

Mich and Nate said...

How fun! Congrats to you guys about school coming to an end. That is such an accomplishment! I can't believe you guys will have a little girl soon! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Sonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kit said...

Love when it rains! Such cute pics! What kind of camera do you have?? Or maybe it is just the photographer. :)